Contract Area Marketing Manager | Baltimore, MD
- Understand and implement BODYARMOR® brand message & promotional strategy
- Be an enthusiastic, personable & engaging brand ambassador at all required events sharing full product knowledge including brand messaging & functional benefits as well as retail purchase information
- Prepare 30 day rolling schedule of Retail Demo & Promotional Activities to be made available to Regional Marketing Manager
- Prepare weekly and monthly Retail Demo & Promotional Activity recaps and submit to Regional Marketing Manager on a monthly basis
- Direct & participate in the following activities:
- Load and unload product into branded promotional vehicles
- Transport samples and event assets to public and private event venues
- Set up & breakdown required event assets at each promotional event
- Engage consumers at all events while executing specified sampling & promotional activities
- Provide consumer feedback to Regional Marketing Manager. & Distributor Mgr.
- Suggest opportunities for future promotional events to Regional Marketing Manager. & Distributor Mgr.
- Offer solutions and direction to best complete market goals as you see opportunities for improvement
- Assist in training additional promotional staff as necessary
- Maintain accuracy of product inventory and all field marketing assets
- Responsible for reporting time, expenses, and other daily/weekly/monthly paperwork as needed to Regional Marketing Mgr.
- Reports to and communicates at all times with Regional Marketing Manager. & Distributor Mgr.
- Operate company promotional vehicles safely and in compliance with all state motor vehicle regulations as well as all federal, state and local laws
- Must stay in compliance with the SUPERTEAM Attire Guidelines at all times