Area Marketing Manager | Boston, MA
BODYARMOR is a natural sports drink packed with electrolytes, vitamins, and coconut water and is endorsed by athletes like Mike Trout, Andrew Luck, and James Harden.
BODYARMOR Sports Drink is seeking a talented, motivated, individual with an interest in the sports marketing industry for a 6 full time contract position. If you are looking to gain a hands on approach to working with a young, start up company and learn about field and sports marketing, then this is a great opportunity for you.
SCOPE OF WORK FOR CONTRACT ACTIVATION MARKETING MANAGERS
- Understand and implement BODYARMOR Sports Drink brand message and promotional strategy
- Be an enthusiastic, personable, and engaging brand ambassador at all required events sharing full product knowledge including functionality and brand messaging
- Execute and manage event planning, logistics, execution, and recapping
- Prepare 30-day rolling schedule of promotional activities to be made available to Regional Marketing Manager
- Prepare weekly and monthly promotional activities recap and submit to Regional Marketing Manager
- Prepare 14-day rolling schedule of staff members or interns
- Direct and participate in the following activities:
- Ability to lift 40lbs
- Transport samples and event assets to public and private events
- Set up and breakdown required event assets at each promotional event
- Provide consumer feedback to Regional Marketing Manager
- Suggest opportunities for future promotional events to Regional Marketing Manager
- Offer solutions and direction to best complete market goals as you see opportunities for improvement
- Assist in training additional staff as necessary
- Responsible for reporting time, expenses, and other daily/weekly/monthly paperwork as needed to Regional Marketing Manager
- Operate company vehicle safely and in compliance with all state motor vehicle regulations as well as all federal, state, and local laws.
- Must stay in compliance with the BODYARMOR Sports Drink attire guidelines at all times.
- Must be able to provide a valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and valid car insurance.